The Infusionsoft company has rebranded to Keap and Infusionsoft is now a Keap product: Infusionsoft is now referred to as “Infusionsoft by Keap.”
Keap and Keap Pro are light versions of Infusionsoft by Keap and are accessed via a redesigned user interface.
“Yes” turboDial does support Keap
Basic turboDial functionality is available in Keap:
- You can install and authorize the turboDial Linker Browser Extension
- The green turboDial asterisk will appear on Contacts in KEAP and you can use it to launch turboDial and focus it on any Contact
- You can send outbound calls & SMSs and receive inbound calls & SMSs.
There are Important Considerations
Some important turboDial functionality is lost when you use Keap or Keap Pro, including the following:
- Note-type custom fields are not available – without Note custom fields turboDial cannot Record Calls or save Call Outcomes. In addition, turboDial cannot access Note record custom fields to save additional details about each call.
- Note Titles are not displayed – and without those titles it is difficult to distinguish turboDial activity from other Notes on the Contact Record
- Note Reports are not available – without the Task-Note Report functionality it is not possible to create reports that document and track your Calls and SMSs.
- Opportunities are not available – as a result Opportunity Saved Searches are not available to turboDial.
Because of the above issues along with others, you will not have access to all the benefits and features of turboDial if you’re using Keap or Keap Pro.
If you want access to all turboDial has to offer, please consider using turboDial with Infusionsoft by Keap instead of Keap or Keap Pro.