You are eligible to upgrade your account to enable the Hot Lead Alerts add-on. The cost of the add-on is $5/month per User in your turboDial account.
Login to your turboDial account at https://sd123.customerhub.net to find your upgrade button. You can also find a “Downgrade” button there – you can remove this feature at any time.
What is Hot Lead Alerts?
With this powerful feature you and your team can take immediate action based on the online activity of your prospects and customers (Leads):
- Hot Lead Alerts – when any Contact achieves a selected Goal in an Infusionsoft campaign an alert notification and a chime will be displayed on the turboDial panel of every User in your account, or for a chosen group of Users.
Hot Lead Alerts
Improve the speed of follow up by broadcasting alerts to multiple Agents
You can create a Hot Lead Alert any place in an Infusionsoft campaign. And when an Alert is triggered the specified turboDial Users will receive an audible alert and visual notification right in their turboDial panel.
Clicking the blue up-arrow in the Alert will move turboDial to re-focus on the Contact associated with the Alert. Then you can call them, send an SMS text message, or open their contact record – you can quickly take the right action appropriate for the type of Alert received.
Each Hot Lead Alert you create can be set to notify a single User in your account, or a list of Users, or all Users.
Optional: A Hot Lead Alert can be configured as “claimable”. With a claimable Alert, the first User who clicks the blue up-arrow in the Alert will “claim” the Alert, and the Alert will be deleted from the turboDial Panels of other Users in your account.
Triggering a Hot Lead Alert
Your Hot Lead Alerts are initiated with an HTTP POST process in an Infusionsoft campaign. There is no limit on the number of different Hot Lead Alert types you can configure – and install a unique HTTP POST for each.
Setting up your HTTP POST
The method to initiate a Hot Lead Alert from your Infusionsoft campaign is to use the HTTP POST process in a Campaign Builder Sequence.
Please use the following template as a guide for setting up your HTTP POST.
Name/Value Pairs (The Names are on the left and the Values are on the right.)
|key||fill in your turboDial Encrypted Key
|users||fill in: all, or a comma-separated list of email addresses
|chime||fill in one: 1, 2, 3
|message||~Contact.FirstName~ ~Contact.LastName~ wants an Appt – get back to them ASAP!|
You can use copy-paste with the above list to put each item into an HTTP POST as you are configuring it. Items in red should not be copy-pasted – you will need to install your own values.
Always use copy-paste for the POST URL and all Names in the left column.
Explaining Each Name/Value Pair
Note that every Name is in lower case, except for contactId which has a capital ‘I’.
- The contactId is the ID number Infusionsoft assigns to each contact. It is a non-zero number. You will always use a merge field for this, as shown above.
- The key is the encrypted string turboDial assigns to you. Your turboDial account owner should be saving a copy of the key, and they can also retrieve it by entering their turboDial account email address into the form on the right side of this page.
- The users is where you specify which of your turboDial users should receive this alert. You can enter ‘all’ if you want all logged-in users to receive the alert. Or, provide one or more Infusionsoft ID email addresses in a comma-separated list.
- The chime is a value between 1 and 3 that specifies the sound to be played on your user’s PC when the alert arrives. See the list of options below.
- The message value is the announcement for your Hot Lead Alert. This message will be on the turboDial panel for each user. It can be up to 1000 characters long but should be kept much shorter. You can use merge fields in the message, as shown in the partial example above.
- The claim name/value pair is optional. If you include it you may set it to ‘yes’ or ‘no’. If claim is set to ‘yes’ then this Hot Lead Alert may be “claimed” by the first User who clicks the blue up-arrow “assign button” in the Alert on the turboDial panel. When a User successfully claims a Hot Lead Alert the same Alert will be deleted from the turboDial panels of other Users in your account.
Choices for the Chime
1 – door bell
2 – door chime
3 – sounds like an elevator
(Feel free to suggest additional alert chimes you would like added to this list.)
Example of a Working HTTP Post
Extreme Pro Tip
Only if you are very knowledgeable and experienced with Infusionsoft… then realize:
- An Action Set HTTP POST experiences shorter queuing delays than a CB HTTP POST
- turboDial will also accept the HTTP parameters in the GET query string
- So, use an Infusionsoft Action Set for even faster alerting
- Dissect this example and adapt it for your needs:
Create an action set http post to “http://apps.turbodial.biz/HotLeadAlert.php?key=zGeqnb52B52i8C3iBKBC8X5ztZU94%252Bzwx3Qh52BDMvDso%253D&users=bill%40web-lever.com%2C+wwjenkins%40gmail.com&chime=2&message=wants+an+Appt+-+get+right+on+this+STAT%21%21″
- You must url-encode each parameter, and can use this site to do it:
- With this method, turboDial will prepend the FirstName, LastName, Email and Phone1 to the beginning of the message since you do not have access to use them as merge fields