This utility allows you to store a value in a Note Record custom field for the most recently created outbound Call Note.
- POST URL: http://turbodial.biz/tf/Utilities/SetNoteField.php
- contactId: ~Contact.Id~
- key: [replace with your turboDial Encrypted Key.]
- value: the value you want stored in a Note field. You can use a Contact field merge field as the value.
- installField: the Note record field you want the value stored in. You must first find the the database name for the field. If you want the value stored in a custom Note field, you must prepend it with an _ (underscore) like in the example below.
- maxAge: (optional) if provided, this is a number of hours for the maximum age of the found Call Note Record. If no Call Note Record exists that is younger than the number of hours specified, then the update will not be performed. You may specify a fraction of an hour using a decimal value, for example: a maxAge of .5 means 30 minutes. Another example: a maxAge of 24 means 24 hours, or 1 day.
Q: Can I set multiple Note field values with one HTTP POST?
A: No, if you need multiple values updated, multiple different POSTS will need created.
Q: Where do I find the database name for my fields?
A: Please refer to this Infusionsoft guide. The steps for finding them for Contact-type custom fields are analogous for Note-type custom fields.