Dynamic Dial is the fully autonomous dialer in turboDial that greatly simplifies the dialing steps for your Calling Agents while also giving complete control of the dialing session to the manager. The result is your agents are more efficient and your prospects are treated more respectfully.
With Dynamic Dial there are three different roles for you to assign:
- Session Owner – this person sets up and manages the Dialing Session. This user has full control to configure the Session to optimize Calling Agent productivity.
- Calling Agent – one or more users may Join a Dynamic Dial Session to participate in Calls during the Session.
- Supervisor – you can authorize specific users to have access to live monitor calls for the purpose of training and evaluation.
This video gives a quick introduction to Dynamic Dial:
How-To Video: Calling Agent Role
This video walks through the steps for a Calling Agent to use Dynamic Dial for calling a list.
Click this link to download the slides used in the video.
How-To Video: Session Owner Role
The Session Owner has the role of configuring the Saved Search in Infusionsoft and then setting up the Dynamic Dial Session in turboDial.
This video walks through the details the Session Owner needs to fully understand the optional settings for a Session.
Note Record Ownership
- turboDial: Dynamic Dial Attempt : Ownership is assigned to the agent who has waited the longest to be connected to a call.
- turboDial: Dynamic Dial Call: Ownership is assigned to the agent who was connected to the call.
- turboDial: Dynamic Dial Call – Recorded: Ownership is assigned to the agent who was connected to the call.
- turboDial: Dynamic Dial Call – Left Message (<name of recording>): Ownership is assigned to the agent who was connected to the call.
- turboDial: Dynamic Dial Machine Answer: Ownership is left unassigned.
- turboDial: Dynamic Dial Attempt – Number Failed (<number>): Ownership is assigned to the agent who has waited the longest to be connected to a call.
A set of Task-Note Reports in Infusionsoft that select the “turboDial: Dynamic Dial” note records for each specific user will provide a good high-level comparison of the effort your users have made using Dynamic Dial.
How-To Video: Supervisor Role
The Supervisor must be specifically authorized in your turboDial Management Account. An Authorized Supervisor will have access to the tools for Monitoring calls in Dynamic Dial Sessions.
Updates to the Videos
The Session Status screen described in the Session Owner Role video has been updated to appear as follows:
The Options screen has been updated to add the “Any User can Reset this Session” option.
Dialing Contacts in Least-Recently to Most-Recently Called Order
The “Session Owner” how-to video explains how to use the ‘Date Created’ date on the contact record to cause Dynamic Dial to call contacts in the order of their creation, with new contacts called before older contacts.
Similarly, you can instead have Dynamic Dial call contacts in the reverse order of your most recent call to them, where contacts called most recently will be called after the contacts that have not been called recently.
- Follow this guide to setup a ‘Last Call Date’ contact custom field in Infusionsoft. Important: The field must be named exactly ‘Last Call Date’.
- Include that ‘Last Call Date’ field as a column in the saved search you will use with Dynamic Dial.
Once the ‘Last Call Date’ fields in your contacts become populated with dates, Dynamic Dial will then call the least recently called contacts first.
Common Questions about Dynamic Dial
The exception is if you have the “Notify on Answers w/No Agent Available” option enabled. In that case the Contact is turned over to be manually dialed and that Contact’s numbers will not be eligible for further attempts during the current Session.
If you have Answer Detect disabled then one of the following will happen:
– If you use the MSG button to play a pre-recorded message onto the answering machine then the number will remain eligible for future dial attempts, OR,
– If you leave a voice message manually or hangup without leaving a message then the number will not be eligible for future dial attempts during the current Session.