You can type and send an SMS text message to your contact right from turboDial. And, if your contact replies by SMS that text message will be immediately routed to your email account. This allows you to have real-time text messaging conversations – you’ll be surprised how many of your contacts are more reachable with SMS text messages than by other methods!
Use the menu on the left to set up and use the SMS text message feature.
- SMS – Step 1: Acquire an Inbound Number
- SMS Send & Receive
- Routing of Inbound SMS Messages
- Send an SMS While On a Call
- Send an SMS from an Infusionsoft Campaign
- SMS Automated Conversations
- Inbound SMS Alerts & 2-Way Chat
- Email Address Capture via SMS (obsolete)
- Automation Triggered when Sending and Receiving SMS text messages
- Choosing the Send Date & Time for Outbound SMSs