(Please Note: emojis are only partially supported by turboDial and there is minimal support for them in Keap/Infusionsoft. Please limit your use of emojis).
Outbound SMSs: You can enter emojis in the outbound text messages you type into turboDial.
- If you have a Mac you can access the emojis on your keyboard using CMD+CTRL and then hit the space bar.
- For windows 10 see more info here. Keyboard access to emojis in other versions of Windows can vary – please search online for a method that works for your OS version.
Inbound SMSs: Your inbound text messages can contain emojis. Those emojis should appear in the body of the message you receive as an email.
Emojis in your inbound and outbound text messages will not appear in the message history on the “SMS View & Send” window that appears when you click the SMS button in turboDial.
Emojis will not appear in the Note Record turboDial creates for each inbound and outbound SMS.
- Emojis may appear (with exceptions) in the SMS alert notification that is displayed in turboDial when you have the Hosted Voice add-on.
- Emojis are not available for the automated SMS text messages you send using the Campaign SMS feature.
- Emojis do not display inside any Keap/Infusionsoft page.