Some record types in Infusionsoft can only be aggregated using Saved Reports rather than Saved Searches. turboDial cannot access your Saved Reports, so that poses a problem if you need to make calls to the Contacts who are identified in a Saved Report.
There are 2 methods available to achieve your goal… read on.
Can You Apply a Tag?
Some Saved Reports in Infusionsoft allow you to apply a tag from the “Action” menu that is available when you are viewing the report listing. If your report allows that then use that method to apply a new unique tag to the contacts in your report, and then define a new Saved Search based on that tag. Once you’ve completed that step you can close and re-launch turboDial, and the Saved Search you just created will be available for you to Load.
If You Cannot Apply a Tag
There is a second method to create a Saved Search based on a Saved Report. It takes less that 5 minutes to complete these steps.
Here are the steps:
- Display your Saved Report in Infusionsoft.
- Use the “Export” option to export the Saved Report into a csv file. Only the Contact ID field needs to be included in the export.
- Initiate the “Data Cleanup” feature found in the Admin menu of Infusionsoft.
- Choose to “Modify Existing Records”. Click Next.
- Choose “Contacts” as the record type you will modify. Click Next.
- On the “Upload Your File” screen click the “Browse” button and choose the csv file you exported in step 2. Click Next.
- On the “Match Your Fields to Infusionsoft Fields” screen map the Contact ID field from your csv file to “Infusionsoft’s Contact ID”. Click Next.
- On the “Final Review…” screen click the link to “Run some actions…”
- On the drop-down selector that appears choose “Apply/Remove” a tag and then choose the tag you want to apply. You may need to create the tag using the link available for that.
- Save those choices then click “Done”. Your “Data Cleanup” will run and apply your tag to all of the Contacts who were included in your Saved Report.
- Click to “View Contacts” in Infusionsoft.
- Start a new search of Contacts, and configure the search to choose the tag you just applied to the desired Contacts.
- Save that search and give it a name.
- Close and re-launch turboDial. The new Saved Search will now appear in the List Dialing selector for you to import.