There are no specific setup steps required for the Call Handling features – just add the Hosted Voice Upgrade in your turboDial Management Account. Once you do that you will find a new “Calls” tab in the lower-left quadrant of turboDial and all of the Call Handling features will be accessible there.
These are the Call Handling Features gained when you upgrade to Hosted Voice:
- Hold – place a call on hold and take it back off hold when you are ready to proceed with it.
- Conference – join two or more calls into a conference. A conference can be used to accomplish a “Warm Transfer” where an introduction can be made between parties before the transfer is completed.
- Transfer – immediate transfer a call to another turboDial user, without an introduction. Sometimes referred to as “Blind Transfer”.
- Park – place a call on hold and allow other turboDial users to take the call off hold and proceed with it.
- Intercom Call – call from one turboDial user to another turboDial user.
- Presence – a view of the logged-in status of other turboDial users in the account.
Overview Video – Call Handling Features (Outbound)
Overview Video – Intercom, Presence & Call Handling Features (Inbound)